The Mossel Bay Business Chamber will facilitate the business opportunities development conference on the 1st and 2nd of September.
The purpose is to engage important role players in the local economy and to get their input in order to compile a meaningful strategy for economic development in Mossel Bay for the future. The focus is on the identifying of opportunities to stimulate local economic growth and also to identify needs that must be addressed in order to retain local buying power and existing businesses.
As part of the process we need your contribution in the form of answers to the following questions:
Date: 1 to 2 September 2016
We envisage that we will have a number of high powered business people at the conference. This is an ideal opportunity for you to promote your business.
Thursday 1 September R200
Friday 2 September Conference R400
Friday 2 September Evening Function: Max du Preez R200
Total R800, but R700 if you book for all three functions.
Here are some opportunities available. If you are interested please let us know as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
GOLD SPONSORSHIP: R35 000 +
The super benefits attached to this sponsorship includes:
- A table for 6 persons with naming rights on the table;
- Front page ad 10cm x 6.3cm on the SPECIAL CONFERENCE SUPPLEMENT in the Mossel Bay Advertiser;
- Free advertising space for a specified period on the Business Chamber’s website as part of the sponsorship for the gala evening;
- Naming rights at the event that you are contributing towards eg. one of the meal sessions or the cost of a speaker;
- Exhibitions space/ table to be used during the conference with your marketing material.
SILVER SPONSORSHIP: R25 000
- A table for 4 persons with naming rights on the table;
- Naming rights at the event that you are contributing towards eg. one of meal sessions or the cost of a speaker;
- Exhibitions space/ table to be used during the conference with your own marketing material.
TABLE SPONSORSHIP: R15 000
- Included in the sponsorship is a table for 10 persons with naming rights at the table.
If you are interested in any of the marketing opportunities or want to discuss how you can get involved in this exciting event, please call Jeanetta Marais on 044 698 1865 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.