St John’s Place, 8 St John’s Street, George, 6530
iX engineers offers a practical, “hands on” engineering approach and delivers a one stop, complete cycle from project inception to completion and beyond, with a comprehensive operations and maintenance service support if needed by our client.
- Support to Energy and Resource Markets via our full engineering offering in the resources and energy markets supported by strategic partners with a skills transfer plan in place.
- Transport services in the airport, roads & highways and rail sectors.
- Water & Waste Water Consulting & Advisory services in the water & waste water, water resource, water storage, conveyancing, treatment and re-use sectors.
- Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation services covering the disciplines Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & instrumentation in support of the public infrastructure, resources and energy markets while supporting strategic partners and providing skills transfer. This service offering includes transmission and distribution lines.
- Buildings services covering the disciplines Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Structural to provide services including lighting, small power, emergency power, wet services, vertical transportation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and fire installations for low and high rise buildings, including green buildings.
- Structural Engineering services in the concrete, steel, masonry and composite building methods for the building, industrial and energy markets.
- Project & Portfolio Management supported by ISO 9001 certified quality management systems, policies and procedures. The offering includes planning, cost control, quality, health & safety, environmental and risk management.
- Safety, Health, Environmental, Risk and Quality (SHERQ) & Restoration services and management for the public, construction, mining, corporate, industrial and manufacturing sectors. Our services include Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA), environmental management and controls, landfill site planning and management, as well as restoration of environmentally damaged land.
- Infrastructure Management to advise and successfully implement solutions for operational & maintenance support, asset full life cycle management and programme management in the private and public sector infrastructure environment.
- Human Settlements services covering urban and rural infrastructure, roads, stormwater, water & waste water and electrical reticulation for the rural and urban development sectors, as well as community facilities, sport and recreation facilities, housing, schools and tertiary facilities.
Contact Person: Schalk van der Merwe