ENTRY FORM FOR ANNUAL AWARDS OF BUSINESS & ENTREPRENEUR
- Contributed substantially to the turn-around or growth of a business, or managed a larger business in a way that has demonstrated notable entrepreneurial characteristics and achievements.
- Contribution to the private enterprise system in ways that are an inspiration to others.
- Use his/her business skills and creativity to enrich the lives of the greater Mossel Bay community.
- Conduct business with integrity.
- Job creation.
- Growth and development of the company in whatever terms, HR. sales value, profit levels etc.
- Penetration of their market – success with product/service/sales.
- Notable specific achievements, personal and company within their specific market.
- Recognized standing in local business community.
- Social responsibility activities.
- Standing within his/her specific industry.
- Passion for his/her work
- Commitment to personal growth
- High standard of ethical behaviour
- Positive attitude
- A sense of commitment to the Community
- Skills & effective management style
- Commitment to bettering business & staff
- People management & development
- Record of stability
- Growth in employment
- Growth in sales
Important Please note:
The nominated business or person may not enter into the competition in more than one category or if they have won in the last 5 years in the same category.
- The nominated business MUST be a member of the Mossel Bay Business Chamber
- The nominated business is registered in the Republic of South Africa.
- • Include a short CV of the nominee and a motivation.
- • Include the number of years the Business has been operational.
- Nominations close at 17:00 on 31 OCTOBER 2023.
- The nominations must be sent via email to email@example.com before closing date.
- The finalists must attend the Award function.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.