This year’s Business of 2023 competition will be in pursuance of the Mossel Bay Business Chamber’s vision for acknowledging excellence. This is in line with the foundation anchoring the Awards namely:
IDENTIFYING, ENCOURAGING & REWARDING
excellence, while still being highly competitive.
At the same time, this Award also seeks to inspire budding entrepreneurs by emulating and exceeding the achievement of those who traversed the road before them.
These awards will be made at an AWARD FUNCTION to be held on 10 November 2023 at the Diaz Hotel
all participants need to be present.
NOMINATIONS CLOSE AT 17:00 ON 31 OCTOBER 2023
- Contributed substantially to the turn-around or growth of a business, or managed a larger business in a way that has demonstrated notable entrepreneurial characteristics and achievements.
- Contribution to the private enterprise system in ways that are an inspiration to others.
- Use his/her business skills and creativity to enrich the lives of the greater Mossel Bay community.
- Conduct business with integrity.
- Job creation.
- Growth and development of the company in whatever terms, HR. sales value, profit levels etc.
- Penetration of their market – success with product/service/sales.
- Notable specific achievements, personal and company within their specific market.
- Recognized standing in local business community.
- Social responsibility activities.
- Standing within his/her specific industry.
- Passion for his/her work
- Commitment to personal growth
- High standard of ethical behaviour
- Positive attitude
- A sense of commitment to the Community
- Skills & effective management style
- Commitment to bettering business & staff
- People management & development
- Record of stability
- Growth in employment
- Growth in sales
Important Please note:
The nominated business or person may not enter into the competition in more than one category or if they have won in the last 5 years in the same category.
- The nominated business MUST be a member of the Mossel Bay Business Chamber
- The nominated business is registered in the Republic of South Africa.
- Include a short CV of the nominee and a motivation.
- Include the number of years the Business has been operational.
- Nominations close at 17:00 on 31 OCTOBER 2023.
- The nominations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date.
- The finalists must attend the Award function.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.